Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm A Frickin' Idiot!



As the above literature and video have just displayed, I AM A FRICKIN' IDIOT! I forgot my best friend's birthday for which there is no excuse. For my misdeed, I have been thrown in the same ranks with miscreants such as Nixon, Jim Jones and Mussolini. There is now a special place in Hell reserved for me. A ring that will house the likes of Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden and Barney and where the tortures will be supervised and carried out by Ronald Reagan. I have apologized over and over again and she has forgiven me... but I still haven't forgiven myself. This is not the first time I've done this to a good friend of mine and that's why I'm so harsh in awarding my own punishment. Though no excuse is good enough I am comforted in the fact that I didn't forget the date of their birth I just lost track of what the day was in general.

Anyways... until such time I believe I have carried out a proper rectification (if that's a word... side note, if it's not a word, it should be a word meaning anal poundage) or remedied the situation satisfactorily I am at her mercy. God Help ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment